The Department of Management was established in the year 2007 and offers two year full time MBA programme affiliated to Anna University, approved by AICTE, New Delhi. Department of Management is committed to creating leaders and managers to the corporate world through its innovative programmes and emphasis is placed on holistic development of the students in order to prepare them to tackle complex business challenges and opportunities. The programme is meticulously planned keeping in mind the current industry requirements and aims in giving the decisive edge to meet the ever challenging market demands. In collaboration with Industries, the Department of Management organizes several programmes every year to fulfil the gap between industry expectations and the institute curriculum. The department has created a strong mentor mentee system to help the students successfully navigate their dreams and accomplish their personal and professional goals.
The department has a strong team of committed faculty members to develop the industry required skills through knowledge sharing, appropriate training and creating an enhanced environment for the students. The department has a fully furnished state of the art infrastructure in the form of air conditioned flipped smart classes and also a separate library and computer centre equipped with modern research computing facility. The Department offers variety of electives like Finance, Marketing, Human Resource, and Entrepreneurship. To inculcate the best practices, the students regularly visit different renowned industries at various locations in India. The Department is regularly conducting management meets in the name of JANANAM and IPSUM for the benefit of the student community. Students are given leadership development intervention programmes to hone their interpersonal, team building and leadership skills. We, the department of management provide an outstanding management educational service to the students who join our MBA programme. We the team, wholeheartedly welcome the MBA aspirants to MKCE!
- To provide excellent management education to students and produce dynamic, innovative and creative global executives.
- Produce smart Management professionals with knowledge, skills, and abilities necessary to adapt to a continuously changing business environment.
- Create a highly engaged environment to enhance their leadership skill, decision making capabilities, and problem solving skills.
- Developing proficiency through continuous industry- academia interface and research.
- Sensitizing students towards the needs of the society and Encourage entrepreneurial attitude through constant guidance.
Will Update Soon...
Will Update Soon
Programme Educational Objectives(PEO's)
- To provide students with a solid foundation in management with analytical and organizational skills to solve the complex nature of business problems they are suppose to face in their day today life and also to pursue higher studies.
- To train students with good knowledge in the functional areas of business/management breadth so as to comprehend, analyze, use statistical methodology, improve marketing skills, and stimulate strategic thinking and innovative ideas/solutions for the real life problems.
- To provide student with an academic environment/ real life situations/ industry interaction to make them aware of excellence, leadership, written ethical codes and guidelines, and the life-long learning needed for a successful professional career.
- Graduating students will have an integrated knowledge and demonstrated ability to perform as management professionals. Further, they will be prepared for continued learning throughout their career.
- To inculcate in students professional and ethical attitude, effective communication skills, leadership qualities, team work skills, multidisciplinary approach, critical and innovative thinking and an ability to relate business/management issues to broader social context and relation to governance as well.
Programme Outcomes (POs)
- PO1: Ability to create a suitable business solution considering the economic, cultural, technical, legal, societal and environmental issues.
- PO2: Ability to apply the theories and techniques of behavioral sciences to improve interpersonal effectiveness.
- PO3: Ability to design effective solutions for unforeseen market problems in unfamiliar contexts.
- PO4: Ability to build and maintain a learning organization for effective people management.
- PO5: Ability to take optimal financial decisions through analytical thinking and logical reasoning.
- PO6: Ability to recommend actionable plans and strategies in process management.
- PO7: Ability to apply the fundamental strategic management concepts to solve the complex business management problems.
- PO8: Ability to demonstrate effective leadership with multicultural perspectives and ethical considerations.
- PO9: Ability to communicate effectively on business management activities with the corporate community and with society at large.
- PO10: Ability to evaluate the use of ICT for critical decision making and apply for lifelong learning.
Programme Specific Outcomes (PSOs)
- PSO 1: Students will be able to understand, analyze and apply management concepts in the areas related to marketing, human resources and finance for efficient running of the business organization of varying complexity in competitive era.
- PSO 2: Students will be able to define, identify and/or apply the principles of preparing a startup business plan emphasizing financing, marketing, and organizing. Students will also be able to apply the principles of entrepreneurial management and growth through strategic plans, consulting projects and/or implementing their own businesses.
Curriculam & Syllabus
The curriculum of MBA follows the regulation of 2015 and 2018 is periodically revised according to the current requirements of the industry. Semester pattern is followed which includes internal and external evaluation. The fourth semester is a final project period. There is an interim project which is done by the students after the completion on the second semester.
- Business Application Software Laboratory
Will Update Soon...
|1||Dr. M. Saravanakumar||University Nominee||Regional Director Anna University Regional Campus Maruthamalai Main Road Coimbatore 641 046|
|2||Dr. P. Vikraman||Subject Expert||Associate Professor Department of Management Studies Anna University Regional Campus Maruthamalai Main Road Coimbatore 641 046|
|3||Dr. V. R. Nedunchezhilian||Subject Expert||Professor & Centre Head KCT Business School Kumaraguru College of Technology Saravanampatty Coimbatore 641 049|
|4||Dr. D. Jublee||Subject Expert||Professor Karunya School of Management Amma Kulam Road Pudur, Coimbatore 641 045|
|5||Mr. Prasad||Industry Expert||HR – Head Atlas Textiles Pvt. Ltd., Karur|
|6||Mr. V. Mohanraj||Alumni||HR Executive Karur Cotton Mills (P) Ltd., Karur|
|7||Dr. S. Kuppusamy||Subject Expert||Executive Director M.Kumarasamy College of Engineering Karur|
|8||Dr. P. Vanitha||Subject Expert||Assistant Professor Department of Management Studies M.Kumarasamy College of Engineering Karur|
|9||Mr. D. Krishnakumar||Subject Expert||Assistant Professor Department of Management Studies M.Kumarasamy College of Engineering Karur|
|10||Mrs. K. Malarkodi||Subject Expert||Assistant Professor Department of Management Studies M.Kumarasamy College of Engineering Karur|
|11||Ms. R. Renukadevi||Subject Expert||Assistant Professor Department of Management Studies M.Kumarasamy College of Engineering Karur|
|12||Mr. P. Karthick||Subject Expert||Assistant Professor Department of Management Studies M.Kumarasamy College of Engineering Karur|
|13||Dr. P. Syamsundar||Board Chairman||Associate Professor Head of the Department Department of Management Studies M.Kumarasamy College of Engineering Karur|